For those who might have missed our last Guild Meeting, here are some quick notes:
- We have traveled through the themes of Agility & Loyalty, now we move towards "Flow"
- Flow is that perfect sweet spot between team effectiveness and FUN, more fun = more progression
- The team always performs it's best when we're having fun, our best progression proves that.
- ICC Heroics, Dragon Soul Heroics & Siege Mythics all had the same element in common
- Flow doesn't mean you get lazy, it means you are giving your all but without the underlying negativity
- Wednesday is going to be dedicated to the fun part of Flow:
- Achievement Runs (No Guardian Left Behind - if you raided this campaign, we'll take care of you)
- Highmaul & Blackrock Mythics (something other than green fire)
- Alt Runs through HFC (with carries to help boost the players of course)
- Chun Chun is frigging EXCITED for 6.2.3 and she shared it with the team:
- Spontaneous Mythic & Heroic Dungeon Runs, but don't burn yourselves out.
- Moosimonde! - beat the shit out of Archimonde Heroic, get a special quest, sounds great
- Valor Points - upgrade all the the things, will fuel our efforts in Mythic, Arch farm and other stuffs
- Chrillie promoted to the War Council officially, thank you for your hard work!
- Welcomed Brinohm to the fold at his first offical guild meeting.
Bonus: We frigging 3-healed Archimonde and beat him into the GROUND after we got CDs under control!